To feed Bil Jacs Frozen Dog Food:
Simply remove it from the freezer and thaw in the refrigerator overnight. Keep it stored in the refrigerator while feeding it, the same as you would keep fresh meat.
For Feeding Puppies, please note:
- Most puppies will require twice as much Bil-Jac as adult dogs of the same weight
- For young puppies during weaning, 3 ½ to 4 ½ weeks old, moisten Bil-Jac Frozen Dog Food with warm water to form a gruel
- Feed Bil-Jac 3-4 times daily until 6 months old, then twice a day until a year old
For Feeding Adult Dogs, please note:
- Adult dogs can be fed once per day, or you can divide the portion below in half and feed twice a day
- Each dog has a different activity level, so use the suggested feeding chart as a guide
Beef Tripe, Chicken, Dried Bakery Product, Chicken By-Product Meal, Beef Liver, Dried Beet Pulp, Cane Molasses, Brewers Dried Yeast, Phosphoric Acid, Egg Product, Citric Acid, Choline Chloride, Calcium Carbonate, DL-Methionine, L-Lysine, Monohydrochloride, Cellulose Gum, Potassium Chloride, Zinc Proteinate, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Manganese Proteinate, Zinc Sulfate, Vitamin E Supplement, Ferrous Sulfate, Iron Proteinate, Inositol, Niacin Supplement, Copper Proteinate, Sodium Selenite, d-Calcium Pantothenate, Copper Sulfate, Riboflavin Supplement, Biotin, Vitamin A Acetate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Manganous Oxide, Cobalt Proteinate, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Folic Acid.
Crude Protein (Min): 18%, Crude Fat (Min): 8%, Crude Fiber (Max): 2.5%, Moisture (Max): 44%