Earthborn Holistic Feline Vantage is a natural food with high quality ingredients that provide complete nutrition needed by cats throughout all their life stages. This tasty and nourishing diet is formulated with animal and fish proteins, antioxidants mixed with nutrient rich fruits and vegetables and highly digestible wholesome grain. It contains essential vitamins and minerals, Omega-3 and 6 fatty acids for healthy skin and a shiny coat and calcium and phosphorus for strong teeth and bones. Earthborn Holistic Vantage supports a healthy immune system and maintains a cat's overall health.
Contains Probiotics, helpful bacteria that aids in digestion.
Chicken Meal, Ground Brown Rice, Pea Protein, Oat Meal, Dried Egg Product, Pea Fiber, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Herring Meal, Ground Barley, Ground Flaxseed, Tomato Pomace, Natural Flavor, Salmon Meal, Whitefish Meal, Blueberry Fiber, Cranberry Fiber, Choline Chloride, Apples, Blueberries, Carrots, Spinach, Cranberries, Canola Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols, a source of Vitamin E), Taurine, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Dicalcium Phosphate, Calcium Sulfate, Vitamin A Supplement, Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Niacin, Folic Acid, Biotin, Manganese Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Calcium Pantothenate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin Supplement, L-Ascorbyl-2-Polyphosphate (source of Vitamin C), Zinc Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Calcium Iodate, Sodium Selenite, Cobalt Carbonate, Vitamin B12 Supplement, Yucca Schidgera Extract, Rosemary Extract, Dried Lactobacillus Plantarum Fermentation Product, Dried Enterococus Faecium Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Casei Fermentation Product, Dried Lactobacillus Acidophilus Fermentation Product.
- Crude Protein (not less than) 36.00%
- Crude Fat (not less than) 14.00%
- Crude Fiber (not more than) 5.00%
- Moisture (not more than) 10.00%
- Ash (not more than) 10.00%
- Calcium (not less than) 1.00%
- Phosphorus (not less than) 0.80%
- Magnesium (not more than) 0.10%
- Taurine (not less than) 0.20%
- Vitamin E (not less than) 300 IU/kg
- Ascorbic Acid (Vitamin C) (not less than) 100 mg/kg
- Omega 6 Fatty Acids (not less than) 2.25%
- Omega-3 Fatty Acids (not less than) 0.70%
- Docasahexaenoic Acid (DHA) (not less than) 0.05%