ChemiClean Red Slime Remover removes red cyano bacteria, oxidizes trapped organic sludge, and sediment and clarifies water. Safe for reef tanks, invertebrates, macro algaes, nitrifying bacteria, and fish. 2 grams treats 300 gallons.
Directions for use:
- Aquarium oxygen levels MUST be increased using heavy aeration or large air stone.
- Turn off UV Sterilizer, Ozonizer, and remove Chemi-pure or carbon during treatment.
- Continue using protein skimmer, although skimmer may require adjustment to prevent excessive overflow.
- Maintain normal water flow using pumps and powerheads.
- For every ten (10) gallons of aquarium water, dissolve one level scoop (included) of Chemi-clean into one cup of water.
- Pour solution with dissolved Chemi-clean back into aquarium, dispersing evenly.
- Successful treatment may take up to 48 hours. After the 48 hour treatment period, perform a 20% water change.
- Turn on UV Sterilizer, Ozonizer and replace Chemi-pure or carbone removed in step #3 above.
Repeat as necessary, Chemi-clean can be used monthly as a regular component of aquarium maintenance.
DOES NOT CONTAIN: Algaecides, Erythromycin succinate, or Phosphates.
WARNING: KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN. THIS PRODUCT IS FOR AQUARIUM USE ONLY. NOT FOR HUMAN CONSUMPTION. PRODUCT MAY AFFECT OXYGEN LEVELS AND PH. BOYD ENTERPRISES CANNOT BE HELD LIABLE FOR DAMAGE CAUSED BY IMPROPER USE OF THIS PRODUCT